pokerroom|四月布局验证性强,六月应布局主力大幅增仓个股

editor editor
31
2024-05-27
The essence of trading is waitingpokerroom, 80% of market prices are volatile, and only 20% are rising. On the other hand, the market u...

The essence of trading is waitingpokerroom, 80% of market prices are volatile, and only 20% are rising. On the other hand, the market usually has 80% of individual stocks falling, while only 20% of individual stocks rising. If you can't control the market, it will make you suffer. Learning to wait for a short position is one of the required courses for traders. Shou

pokerroom|四月布局验证性强,六月应布局主力大幅增仓个股

Resist from loneliness, I reviewed the overall situation. Technically, the stock index has stopped falling and stabilized around 3090. The second half of the year is bound to enter a bull market, and conditions are becoming more and more mature. Deng Shao emphasized that companies with performance and future or resource monopoly industries are the bull market direction. The layout in April is highly verifiable, and the main force should be deployed in June to significantly increase positions in individual stocks.

Keywords bull market, bearish capital, bearish performance (bearish) Market conditions are becoming more and more mature, technical aspects have stopped falling and stabilized, and the general environment is good June-gold stockspokerroom! I invite you to raise a glass. Risk warning for Hexun's self-selected stock writers: The above content is only the author's or guest's opinion, does not represent any position of Hexun, and does not constitute any investment advice related to Hexun. Before making any investment decision, investors should consider the risk factors related to investment products based on their own circumstances and consult professional investment advisers when necessary. Hexun strives but cannot confirm the authenticity, accuracy and originality of the above content, and Hexun makes no guarantee or commitment in this regard.
Others RELEVANT MATERIAL
sicbocasino| Responding to the slowdown in equity financing, securities firms promote diversification of investment banking business structure

sicbocasino| Responding to the slowdown in equity financing, securities firms promote diversification of investment banking business structure

editor editor
23
2024-04-26
Stock speculation is based on the Jin Kirin analyst Research report, authoritative, professional, timely and comprehensive, to help you......
freevideopokerslotmachinegames| Filinger (603226.SH): Net loss in 2023 of 24.1843 million yuan

freevideopokerslotmachinegames| Filinger (603226.SH): Net loss in 2023 of 24.1843 million yuan

editor editor
18
2024-04-30
Glonghui April 29 丨 Filingel (603226)(603226freevideopokerslotmachinegames.SH) releases 2023 annual reportfreevideopokerslotmachinegame......
sharky3kastking| Johnson and Johnson will pay $6.5 billion to settle talc carcinogenic lawsuit

sharky3kastking| Johnson and Johnson will pay $6.5 billion to settle talc carcinogenic lawsuit

editor editor
20
2024-05-01
Johnson & Johnson announced on May 1 that its subsidiary LLT Management LLC (LLT) proposedsharky3kastkinga restructuring plan to compre......
pennslammerthree| Xishan Technology (688576.SH): Implementation of the actual controller increase plan completed

pennslammerthree| Xishan Technology (688576.SH): Implementation of the actual controller increase plan completed

editor editor
21
2024-05-05
格隆汇5月5日丨西山科技(688576pennslammerthree.SH)发布公告pennslammerthree,截至2024年4月30日,李代红女士通过上海证券交易所交易系统以集中竞价方式累计增持公司股份2.33万股,占公司总股本的0.0440%,增持金额合计为......
nominimumdepositonlinecasino| Guangfa Electronic Information Media Stock A(005310): Net value fell by 1.57%, ranking 749th in the same category in the past 6 months| 921

nominimumdepositonlinecasino| Guangfa Electronic Information Media Stock A(005310): Net value fell by 1.57%, ranking 749th in the same category in the past 6 months| 921

editor editor
24
2024-05-09
News summary The net value of Guangfa Electronic Information Media Stock A Fund fell 1nominimumdepositonlinecasino.57%,......
pennbattle3lereel| Ningde Times rose nearly 2%, CITIC Securities rose nearly 1%, A50ETF Huabao (159596) rose 0.69%, with a turnover of 29.48 million yuan

pennbattle3lereel| Ningde Times rose nearly 2%, CITIC Securities rose nearly 1%, A50ETF Huabao (159596) rose 0.69%, with a turnover of 29.48 million yuan

editor editor
20
2024-05-09
A50ETF Warburg (159596) rose 0% in the first half hour of trading on May 9.Pennbattle3lereel.69%, with a turnover of 29.48 million yua......